Sunday, August 31, 2014

There still is strength inside my bones, but they're thin like saplings and snap like they've grown old

Just a little black/grey polyvore set because I'm not feeling too great this morning. I was listening to the song Daisy Garden by the Provincial Archives. I'm really loving that big black hat I used here, I need to pick up something like that some time soon!
There still is strength inside my bones, but they're thin like saplings and snap like they've grown old


Lingerie stocking
pret-a-beaute.com


AX Paris studded shoes
$55 - axparis.com


Kate spade crossbody
katespade.com



Kohl jewelry
girlprops.com


Dsquared2 hat
$265 - farfetch.com


Zadig Voltaire scarve
$255 - zadig-et-voltaire.com



H M black hair clip
$3.30 - hm.com

2 comments:

  1. The 'voice' (do we still use this term?) you use in your blog posts is really inspiring and makes my day. Also, I just got a hat like that ;) Show you some time
    And yes I will comment on every post you make haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I don't know about anyone else, but I definitely still use that term! Hehe.. And thank you! I've been told before I have great voice in my writing, it's one of my strengths (again, so I've been told). I'm glad I inspired you! Oh, and I'm jealous!! I need a hat like that.

      And yes please do comment on all my posts.

      Delete