Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Launchpad McQuack

So here it is, the ever-dreaded "first post," probably the worst part of starting any blog.

Well, I shouldn't say worst. But I could certainly list off plenty of things that would be more enjoyable than this.

My mission statement as a style/fashion blogger is to provide my readers with style inspiration through both my own style and the style of others, as well as just every day life (photography and what not.) I think this would be as good of a time as any to try and describe my style, but since I can't exactly do that with words, here's an array of pictures and polyvore collages that basically sum things up, under the jump.

(the pictures are not mine, but the collages were compiled by yours truly)















With the above photos, I either really loved the whole look, or one part of it, or the colors; it really just depends on what I see when I look at it, and everybody sees something different when they look at something, so I guess what I'm hoping is that when you read this and look at these pictures you'll find your own inspiration from them.

Here are also a couple collages (underwhelming, I know, I know.)


Finally, here's a (not-so-)short list of things I enjoy:

  • Neutrois (gender-neutral)/androgynous clothing 
  • Space
  • Plants
  • That pale, "dead" look people sometimes have
  • Bohemian style
  • Alt. style (colored hair, piercings, alternative clothing choices)
  • cosplay-inspired looks (circle lenses, sclera lenses, etc)
  • Grunge
  • Japanese fashion
  • all-black or grayscale outfits, or minimalist looks with pops of color
  • patterned blazers
  • 90s fashion
I'm sure there's more, but right now that's really what's coming to mind. These tastes of mine usually change relatively often, so posts like these will probably pop up whenever I feel my own personal vibes changing. That way, I can look back and see my style growth over the coming months, and you can watch it as it happens and grow with me!

That's all for now. Thanks for stopping by.


(PS: In all that, I forgot to introduce myself, so go take a look at my "About" section and read that! You'll learn interesting facts about me, including my name and age! Wow! And if you call now, you get two copies for 19.99! What a great deal! )

1 comment:

  1. I hope you stick with this blog bcause it's really fun to read!

    ReplyDelete